Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3.5 tablespoons agave
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ascent Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut-almond milk or plain coconut or plain almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper then coat the paper with coconut oil.
- Combine all “bar” ingredients into a food processor and mix well for about 7 minutes. Tip: Try using the pulse to keep the mix from getting too warm and clumping together.
- Spread evenly on the pan and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the bar is baking, mix the topping ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- After the “bar” is done baking, add the ingredients from the topping bowl and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cut into 10 evenly sized bars.