Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Total Servings: 12
Everything you love about buffalo chicken wings, except in dip form. This can be done in a slow cooker for parties as well. Dips are usually high in fat but this one, with a few modifications, tastes just as good and helps hit your protein goals. Paired with veggie dippers, you could say you just won appetizers!
- 2 cups (16 oz) shredded, cooked chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese, 1/3 less fat, softened
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/2 pkg (0.5 oz) Ranch dip powder
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Dippers: celery sticks, carrot sticks, cauliflower florets, radish coins, mini bell pepper halves
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients together with 1/2 of shredded cheddar in a large bowl or mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Spoon into a baking dish sprayed with non stick spray. Top with remaining 1/2 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly at the edges and heated through.
- Sprinkle with optional toppings if desired and serve hot with veggie dippers or crackers.
- *to prepare in a slow cooker, add all ingredients to slow cooker (reserving 1/2 of cheese again for topping) and cook on low for 2-3 hrs.
Nutrition: 1/12th of recipe ~ 99 calories , 13 protein, 1 net carbs, 5 fat
*nutrition calculated based on dip without toppings or veggie dippers.
recipe modified from skinnytaste.com and franksredhot.com