Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Total Servings: 4
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups diced cucumber (Persian or hothouse)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 1/3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 20 marinated olives
- 4 oz fresh feta, sliced thick
- juice from 2 lemons (about 4 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp of marinated olive oil from olives (or 2 tbsp reg olive oil + 2 tsp dried oregano)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Set out 4 containers and divide ingredients into them : 1/3 cup chickpeas, 1/2 cup cucumbers, 1/4 green pepper, 1/3 cup tomatoes and divide olives and feta evenly.
- In a small bowl or the empty chickpea can, whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Serve about 1 1/2 tbsp of dressing with each salad by drizzling over.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat, or about 4-5 days. Enjoy!
Nutrition: 1 serving: ~292 calories, 11 g pro, 16g fat, 22 g net carb
*Recipe inspired by skinnytaste.com