Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Total Servings: 5
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract **optional
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon **optional
- Beat Eggs and Egg whites with a whisk or fork.
- Mix in applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla, oats and protein powder until you have a smooth batter.
- Place skillet on LOW heat; wait until heat is evenly distributed on the pan.
- Pour batter into skillet and cook each pancake one at a time.
- Optional: top with 1-2 tsp almond butter (or peanut butter… or cashew butter…)
recipe by Nicole Aucoin, RD from healthystepsnutrition.com