Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
Total Time: 3 Hours, 40 Minutes
- 1 cup steel cut oats uncooked
- 4 cups original almond milk
- 1.25 cups egg whites
- 2 apples diced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- Dice apples into small 1/2″ cubes (or any size that fits perfectly in a spoon).
- Put all ingredients into crock pot and stir until evenly combined.
- Cook on the lowest setting for 3.5 hours.
recipe by Nicole Aucoin, RD from healthystepsnutrition.com
Nutrition: 2/3 cup ~240 calories, 5 fat, 30 net carb, 11 protein