Categories: breakfast, snack, grab and go
Tags: breakfast, snack, grab and go, protein
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Total Servings: 1
- ¼ cup quick oats
- ¼ cup/ 20g chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp Lily’s or Simply Bake Chips
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ¼-½ tsp instant espresso/coffee powder
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and store until ready to eat. When ready to eat, add 6-8 oz of hot water (the smallest setting on a Keurig), stir and let sit for a few minutes. Add additional toppings if desired.
- Pro Tips: I use 16 oz soup bowls available on Amazon in packs of 25. Smaller sizes don’t leave much room to stir but you can also store in zip top bags if you are not eating on the go!
- Pro Tip: It is super easy to make 25 of these at a time and store them in the pantry. It takes about 15 minutes to make 25.
Nutrition: per 1 serving ~ 405 calories, 22g fat, 23g net carbs, 25g protein
Inspiration or attribution if applicable: Kelly Harkleroad, TriForce Athlete and Coach