Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Total Servings: 10
If you avoid oatmeal because of the texture, give these a try! They are sweet and buttery in flavor and easy to add your favorite additions to. You can have a batch cooked in 30 minutes that will give you long lasting energy for breakfast or a snack all week!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 tbsp maple syrup, or sweetener of choice
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, or milk of choice
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup egg whites + 1 whole egg, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Optional add-ins: cinnamon, shredded coconut, blueberries or almond slivers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir and then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are turning slightly golden brown. Let cool then cut into bars. Enjoy warm or store in refrigerator until ready to eat!
Nutrition: 3/4 cup or 1/10 of recipe is~ 139 calories , 6 protein, 13 net carbs, 5 fat
*nutrition calculated without additional add ins