Course: Snacks, Treats
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 27 Minutes
Total Servings: 12
- 1 (15 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: cream cheese for serving
- Beat together the yellow cake mix, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon until combined.
- Line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners (these will not stick to the muffins) or spray regular muffin liners with cooking spray
- Distribute batter into the 12 muffin tins using a cooking scoop if you have it.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 – 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Optional: eat with a tablespoon of cream cheese
1 muffin, 116 calories, 1g fat, 24g net carb, 1g pro