Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Total Servings: 12
Breakfast is one of Coach Megan’s favorite meals but we all know she normally is running a little behind and breakfast can be easy to skip if parts of it are not ready to go. This quick food prep option helps you enjoy the benefits of a healthy breakfast either at home or on the go. The combination of protein, fat and wholesome carbs keeps you full and energized all morning long!
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 ounces cheese
- Nonstick spray
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 2 Avocados
- 12 100 calorie English Muffins
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Whisk eggs together. Line a sheet pan with parchment and spray with nonstick spray. Pour eggs into the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake eggs for 12 minutes at 375. Eggs should be almost completely cooked through.
- Remove sheet pan and add cheese. Return to oven for 3 minutes to melt cheese and finish cooking eggs. Remove and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Allow eggs to cool completely and once cool, cut into 12 even squares and store in a plastic container in the fridge until ready to assemble sandwiches.
- To reheat eggs, microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Add eggs to a toasted English muffin with avocado and Canadian bacon.
1 sandwich: 268 cal, 12g fat, 20g net carb, 18g protein