Course: Breakfast, Snack
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Total Servings: 6
You know the feeling of frustration from picking at bits of shell trying to peel a boiled egg…its enough to make you not want to eat them! If you have an instant pot and a steamer basket, then try this method for shells that slide right off. So easy, my kids peel them for us! Watch the How To Video HERE
- 6 raw eggs (up to 12)
- 1 cup water
- Add water to bottom of pot. Place steamer insert inside.
- Add in eggs and cover with lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow to steam for 5 additional minutes before quick releasing the steam.
- Place in ice water for 5 minutes and peel. Enjoy!
Nutrition: 1 boiled egg ~ 71 calories , 6 protein, 0 carbs, 5 fat
*nutrition calculated based on large egg