Categories: chicken, protein
Tags: meal prep
Course: lunch, dinner
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Total Servings: 4
- 2 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Low sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 lb. chicken (breasts or thighs)*
- Place chicken in a zip-top bag.
- Add remaining ingredients and seal the bag. Using your hands, massage the bag to mix the marinade and ensure the chicken is fully coated.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours and up to 3 days before cooking.
- If freezing, it will keep in the freezer for up to 2 months. Simply thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hrs before cooking.
Nutrition:4 oz marinated chicken breast, ~ 138 calories, 23 g protein, 2 g net carbs, 4 g fat
Inspiration or attribution if applicable: * realfoodrds.com