Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Total Servings: 4
Treat yourself to a hearty meal with a combination of shrimp and andouille sausage. The perfect seasonings blend these flavors with tender potatoes and corn on the cob that can be baked on the grill or in the oven as a foil dinner. “It’s Delicious” – Coach Chris
- 1 pounds medium-sized shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 pound baby red or yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 links of chicken andouille sausage, thinly sliced (can sub turkey kielbasa)
- 2 ears of corn, each ear cut in half
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- Fresh parsley, minced
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Preheat your grill to high OR preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and toss to combine and equally coat in oil and seasoning.
- Layout 4 16-inch long pieces of foil and divide the mixture equally and put into the middle of each piece of foil.
- Wrap up the foil so that there are no holes. If you have super thin foil or there is too much to adequately close the pouch, tear off another piece of foil and double wrap your packet.
- If cooking on the grill add the packets to the grill and cook for about 15 minutes, flipping the packet halfway through cooking.
- Remove one packet and test the potatoes for doneness. If done remove all packets, if not fully cooked add back to the grill until done.
- If cooking in the oven, add your packets to a large baking sheet and cook for about 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees or until everything is fully cooked in the packet.
- Once cooked, sprinkle the contents of the packet with a little fresh parsley and a squeeze of fresh lemon if desired.
432 calories, 17g fat, 39g net carb, 35g pro