Course: Lunch, Dinner
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Total Servings: 12 mini meatloaves
- 2 lbs lean ground meat (90/10 turkey or beef)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup panko
- 2 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Topping: (optional) 1/2 cup low sugar bbq sauce OR 1/2 cup no sugar added ketchup mixed with 1/4 cup brown sugar (can use Monkfruit) and 1 tsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix all ingredients (except topping) together in a large bowl.
- Evenly portion into a muffin pan (makes 10-12) and bake for 18-22 minutes.
- If using topping, after 15 minutes of baking, spoon topping over each meatloaf and continue baking for remaining time.
- Store in fridge for 4-5 days or freeze up to 1 month.
Nutrition: 1 muffin with topping: ~176 calories, 18 g pro, 8g fat, 7g net carb
*Recipe inspired by healthystepsnutrition.com