Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Total Servings: 4
Treat yourself to a healthy pizza that actually tastes good! Build ingredients on a “crust” of chicken for an easy and fun meal to serve with your favorite greens.
- 16 oz chicken breast, pounded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tbsp marinara sauce (we like Rao’s)
- 8 tbsp shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 12 turkey pepperoni slices, cut into quarters
- 1 Bagged salad and ½ dressing packet OR 4 cups salad greens and 4 tbsp dressing
- Sprinkle pounded chicken with salt on both sides. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Top with marinara, cheese and pepperonis before placing in the oven under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to melt cheese. Serve hot with side salad or veggie of choice!
Nutrition: ~ 351 calories, 18 g fat, 8 g net carbs, 35g pro