Total Servings: 2 servings+ extra pancakes for freezer leftovers
Use a baking sheet to make an entire batch of pancakes with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla flavor. Serve with almond butter and turkey sausage links for a delicious breakfast.
- 4 cups Kodiak protein pancake mix
- 4 cups water
- Optional: Sprinkle of cinnamon, 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 turkey sausage links (like frozen Jimmy Dean links)
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 12×17 baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Whisk together pancake mix and water and add cinnamon and vanilla if using. Pour the batter onto the baking sheet and spread out. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set. Let cool slightly and cut into squares. Keep in fridge or freezer until ready to use.
- Microwave or pan sear turkey sausage to heat.
- Serve pancakes with smear of almond butter and 2 links.
Nutrition: ~ 309calories, 11g fat, 27 g net carb, 21g pro