Categories: chicken, protein
Tags: meal prep
Course: lunch, dinner
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 5
Total Servings: 4
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried ginger
- (optional- 1-2 tsp brown sugar or maple syrup)
- 1 lb. chicken (breasts or thighs)
- Place chicken in a zip-top bag.
- Add remaining ingredients and seal the bag. Using your hands, massage the bag to mix the marinade and ensure the chicken is fully coated.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours and up to 3 days before cooking.
- If freezing, it will keep in the freezer for up to 2 months. Simply thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hrs before cooking.
Nutrition:4 oz marinated chicken breast, ~ 145 calories, 23 g protein, 1 g net carbs, 4 g fat
Inspiration or attribution if applicable: * realfoodrds.com