TriForce is not your high school. And we’re not like other gyms, either.
We don’t like drama, cliques or egos.
I was actually one of the few people I know who enjoyed highschool. I was a bit of a nerd who tried terribly to be a jock. Luckily, I found some acceptance in the weightroom and figured out where I belonged.
Lifting weights changed my life from the beginning. I had a new confidence. I had MY place. I could go workout and forget about everything else. I could finally say that I had the ability to be myself and be happy with that person.
Part of the reason we opened TriForce was to share that same experience with others.
We want to help our community become more healthy, fit, and confident.
We believe that exercise is an opportunity to find what your body can do, not to torture yourself for what you ate.
We believe that if you don’t love coming to the gym, and if you don’t find a way to be successful, that you will quickly stop coming.
We believe in starting with where you are at, but never being satisfied.
We believe EVERYONE needs coaching. Even coaches.
And we believe in making sure you’re here again tomorrow, with a smile on your face, and another day of accomplishment.
Have there been “gym jerks” along the way? Of course! But since I own the gym, I can keep them out of TriForce. Egos have to be checked at the door, because honestly, if you are just interested in showing off, TriForce isn’t the place for you.
Of course, that does mean that we look a little different than many other gyms. We don’t parade around half-naked. We celebrate each other instead of competing with each other (of course there’s a little friendly rivalry sometimes). We also probably won’t be winning any competitions anytime soon. And we are ok with that. Because our members are winning every single day they come to the gym, get cheered on by their classmates, and walk out with a smile.
Here’s a few examples of TriForce is NOT for:
- The guy who is trying to show everyone else how amazing he thinks he is.
- The girl looking for the guy in Number 1.
- The person who thinks they know it all already.
- The ex-athlete who doesn’t feel like they need to be coached.
Here’s a few examples of who TriForce IS for:
- The mom who is trying to lose her baby fat.
- The dad who misses being an athlete.
- The grandparent who fears not being able to keep up with their grandkids.
- The person who is tired of feeling ashamed of how they look and feel.
- The adult who is ready to stop taking medications.
- The teenager who wants to stop being picked on.
And ANYONE ELSE who is ready to invest in themselves and start seeing some results.
If you want to become more healthy, fit, and confident, come talk with one of our coaches in a No-Sweat Intro by clicking here