Course: lunch, dinner
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Total Servings: 6
These potatoes make the perfect side! They are crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. The lemon juice is a surprising ingredient but gives them a punch of bright flavor!
- 6 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (about half a lemon, save the other half for serving)
- 2-4 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water. Bring to a boil and cook, covered, until tender or about 30 minutes. Drain well.
- While the potatoes are boiling, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper if you have it (for easy clean up). Spray with cooking spray. Add the potatoes and lightly mash with the bottom of a glass or with a potato masher.
- Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spray with cooking spray. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden on the edges.
- Serve with extra lemon wedges and a sprinkle of salt!
Nutrition: per 1 serving ~ 181 calories , 5g protein, 23g net carbs, 5g fat
Inspiration or attribution if applicable: *cafedelights.com