Course: Snacks, Treats
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Total Servings: 40
- 320 g old fashioned oats (3 cups)
- 50 g hemp seeds (6 tbsp)
- 20 g chia seeds (2 tbsp)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 380 g natural creamy peanut butter (1 1/2 cup)
- 160 g agave (1/2 cup)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini m&m’s
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (for lower sugar use Lily’s)
- 2-4 tbsp water, if needed
- Add the oats, hemp seeds, chia seeds and salt to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse 10-15 times or until some of the oats are broken into very small pieces and some are still mostly whole.
- Place a medium bowl on a digital scale set to gram weights and zero out.
- Add the whey, peanut butter, agave and vanilla – zeroing out between each one as needed. Stir with a spatula or wooden spoon until well combined. If the dough is not sticking together, add 1/2 tbsp of water at a time and stir until the it does stick easily when formed into a ball.
- stir in the mini m&ms and chocolate chips. Use a melon-baller or a mini cookie scoop if you have one to roll the dough out into balls (about 2 tbsp each or 25-28 g)
- Store in bags in the fridge for 2 weeks or the freezer for 2 months.
1 bite, 139 calories, 7g fat, 13 g net carb, 5g protein