Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Total Servings: 1
Breakfast Tortilla Roll Up takes your favorite omelet and makes it breakfast on the go style by adding a tortilla right in the pan. We love that the toppings don’t fall out and that the tortilla gets warm and crispy. This is one tasty way to have a protein filled breakfast!
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup egg whites (or another large egg)
- Dash of seasoning salt (~1/4 tsp)
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp cup chopped deli turkey or ham (~1 slice)
- 2 tbsp chopped veggies (we like bell pepper)
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 handful greens like spinach or arugula
- 1 low carb tortilla
- Heat a large pan over medium high heat.
- Beat egg, egg white and seasoning salt together.
- Add butter to pan and let melt and swirl around before adding meat and veggies. Stir to crisp.
- Add the eggs in an even layer and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes or until almost set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and spinach or arugula and top with tortilla.
- Using a spatula, flip onto tortilla side. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until tortilla is warm and starting to brown.
- Slide out onto plate and roll up. Enjoy!
Nutrition: ~ 288 calories , 26 protein, 6 net carbs, 15 fat
*recipe inspiration from skinnytaste.com