Your Fitness Foundation Starts with Nutrition
At TriForce CrossFit, we believe in a holistic approach to fitness and wellness. And that starts with Nutrition. If you think of your overall approach to fitness like a pyramid, nutrition really should act as the base.
Unfortunately, too many people start a fitness journey without altering that foundation to be as strong as possible. We understand that our current culture of diet trends and nutritional information can be overwhelming, and at times intimidating. But we’re here to help.
TriForce Founder Megan Davis is our on-staff Registered Dietitian, available to help you understand exactly how to maximize your exercise results with a healthy, measured approach to nutrition. No matter what your longterm fitness goals may be.
Our food and nutrition plans at TriForce focus on helping members achieve and maintain healthy body weight and mass composition to propel them to perform their best during our CrossFit programs. As practitioners of CrossFit and competitive weightlifting ourselves, we can’t stress enough the power of eating right for energy, performance, and confidence outside of the gym.
Every new member starts their TriForce CrossFit journey with a one-on-one consultation with Megan. First you’ll walk through some of your fitness goals and current dietary habits. From there we can build a baseline of nutrition to really kickstart the program. As a Registered Dietitian, Megan empowers you to use healthy eating to fuel your body and energize your workouts.
By examining real and perceived barriers to food, we can break the cycle of fad dieting together and transition to building a better, healthier lifestyle. A healthy diet will also help shorten recovery times after both workouts and physical therapy, making sure your body is getting stronger, faster.
All of our members have access to Group Nutrition Coaching at TriForce, but we also offer individual coaching programs.
Our Phased Nutrition Coaching Includes
- Initial consultation to assess needs, current eating habits and create your customized nutrition plan.
- Bi-weekly InBody scan and measurements and overall goal assessments.
- Weekly accountability and Registered Dietitian access via text messaging.
- Identification and modification of any potentially harmful behaviors.
- App access for ongoing support and progress tracking.
One-On-One Nutrition Coaching
Once you start approaching food in a mindful way, the results and how it changes your day-to-day life can be really powerful. That’s why we stress getting down the basics of healthy eating. We build a custom nutrition plan for all of our members, and the benefits of one-on-one sessions with a dietitian can be utilized as frequently as desired by members.
WHAT ELSE DOES ONE-ON-ONE COACHING ADD TO YOUR JOURNEY?
- Extra accountability- With focused coaching comes extra motivation. The added accountability of a coach that not only knows your journey and goals, but is as invested in your progress as you are can give you the extra push to make the necessary changes in your diet and exercises.
- Extra technical work- Performance nutrition helps you dial in on doing your best and feeling your best before, during and after workouts. There is a lot of information out there on nutrition, and it varies widely in quality. Sitting down and getting specific with what your body is taking in as fuel is an important step in reaching your fitness goals.
- Extra specialization- Every diet plan is custom created to meet the specific needs of our members. Do you have a food allergy or dietary restriction that makes eating challenging? Let our Registered Dietitian work within your needs to come up with the best plan for your longterm health.
YOUR JOURNEY, YOUR WAY
While we believe our programs work best when utilized altogether, we also offer singular plans for members. Whether it’s nutrition plans that work with your training, or physical therapy to rehab nagging injuries, we have you covered!
Get Your FREE Nutrition Consultation!
Simply fill this form out and we’ll be in touch!